Current openings at Aftermarket Analytics:
Seeking an organized, motivated, creative, detail-oriented, and computer-savvy individual to assist with software refinement through extensive testing. The ideal applicant lives in (or is willing to commute to) Pueblo, CO and can function effectively in a team setting, has moderate computer competency, and is motivated to positively impact the rapid development of software.
Test web applications to ensure that software is free of bugs, errors, and that it flows intuitively. Log tests, provide suggestions, and report issues to the development team.
• Functional testing of computer software — the QA analyst will follow a narrative script to simulate client workflow.
• Freeform functional testing — the QA analyst will hunt down bugs through creative uses of the software (clicking around with a purpose).
• Design of narrative scripts for testing software — the QA analyst will work collaboratively with managerial staff to design, refine, and improve test scripts.
• Review bugs, and provide suggestions to development team — the QA analyst will need to articulate errors concisely and effectively to allow for rapid rectification.
• Working knowledge of software features and capabilities — knowing the software’s feature set allows the QA analyst to isolate specific features for testing.
• Test logging — the QA analyst will log all tests for company recordkeeping.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Abstract thinking skills
• Comfortable using/learning new technology
• Strong organizational skills
• Keen eye for subtle details
• Ability to follow directions
• Self-motivated individual
• Based in Pueblo, CO office
• Starting wage: $12/hr
• Part-time: 30 hrs/week, with the possibility of eventual full-time employment
• To apply, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
• Applications will be accepted via email only; no phone calls or in-person visits